Find a grant by
- Agriculture (30)
- Business and Industry (40)
- Community and Society (64)
- Culture and Heritage (39)
- Economics and Finance (8)
- Education and Training (35)
- Employment (13)
- Environment and Nature (19)
- Government and Politics (8)
- Health and Safety (19)
- Information and Communications (12)
- Science and Technology (15)
- Transport (9)
- Find region by state
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
- Australian Capital Territory
Unless otherwise noted in the Materials excluded and rights reserved section below, text in the GrantsLINK website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia license.
Except where otherwise noted the following terms apply:
Attribution: Any use of all or part of the general content must include the following attribution: GrantsLINK – grants.myregion.gov.au
Reuse: For any reuse or distribution you must make clear to others the license terms. The best way to do this is to link or refer to the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licence outlined above.
When you submit any material to this website, including but not limited to grants, you retain copyright in this material. By submitting this material you agree to make it available to the Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport and to the rest of the world under the same Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence as above.
If you have submitted material unaware of this policy and you are unhappy about it, please contact us and we can remove your material from our system.
Materials excluded and rights reserved
All rights in the materials listed below are reserved by their copyright holders:
- Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the GrantsLINK and myregion logos
- All images (including any text included, or embodied, in the image) and graphic design features.
- Parties other than the Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport may own copyright in material appearing on this site. This copyright will be marked where appropriate alongside or within that material in the GrantsLINK website. You should refer to the copyright notices appearing on that material to ascertain your right to reuse that material.
You are not permitted to use the GrantsLINK website to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to your website.
Linking to GrantsLINK
You may link to the GrantsLINK website at your full expense and responsibility.
The Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
If you have enquiries regarding:
- The CC BY 3.0 licence
- Any use of content from this website outside the scope of the CC BY 3.0 licence terms
- Use of the above listed materials in a way that is not permitted by the Copyright Act 1968,
Please contact us via the online contact form or write to:
C/O the myregion team
Department of Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport
GPO Box 803
CANBERRA ACT 2601